Friday, July 24, 2020

The Feliad redux

My mock-epic The Feliad is now available as an ebook. It's only available at the moment for users of Apple’s Books app. The Latin script version is also available. (The two together are significantly less than the print version because print-on-demand can be pretty dang expensive for a longer book.)

I won't claim much by the way of literary merit, and I freely confess that my blank verse sometimes limps on its five feet. I still maintain, however, that no other full length epic poem about a cat written in the Deseret Alphabet has been made available as an ebook thus far in 2020.

By the way, I may make the book available as EPUB for other platforms if I can figure out how. I do plan to publish the Latin script version for Kindle, but I can’t do that for Deseret. The older versions of the ebook format used by Kindle don’t support the Deseret Alphabet, and so Amazon won't allow any Kindle books written in it, so far as I’ve been able to determine.

No comments:

Post a Comment